ONLINE OPTION: DISCORD(G.7-12) EVERY 2nd & 4th FRIDAYS@8PM
We need your Prayer and financially support
Each one must do just as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7
Cheques(ONLY, NO CASH)：can still be mailed to the church office: 139 Silver Star Blvd, Scarbrough, ON, M1V 4V8. Please include a note with your offering account number, first & last name, address, phone number and/or email address, and funds allocation.
E-Transfer(Interac e-transfer): firstname.lastname@example.org
To give through our e-transfer option, please follow the instructions below:
- Add “SCAC Treasurer Department” to your contact list in your Interac e-Transfer account.
Email address: email@example.com
- Give your offering through e-Transfer
- When the SCAC Treasuer Department receives notice of your incoming funds, an email from the SCAC Treasurer Department will be sent to you, asking for:
- The answer to your security question (which must be set up for security & SCAC’s accounting purposes)
- SCAC donor account number*
- Donor name
- Funds allocation
- After the SCAC Treasuer Department receives your reply, the e-Transfer transaction will be processed and a confirmation will be sent to you from the bank.
*If you do not have a donor account number, please include your address & phone number in your email reply. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
How to send money using Interac e-Transfer on the mobile banking app? You will need:
- A bank account with a Canadian financial institution