WELCOME TO SCAC ENGLISH MINISTRY
One church Two campuses：Scarborough｜Richmond Hill
Thursday, April 6, 2023, 7:30pm, SCAC Gormley Campus
*Note: Krish’s message this evening will differ from his Good Friday message on Apr. 7. You’re welcome to join us the following evening for Good Friday service at the Scarborough Campus*
Join us at the Scarborough Campus along with the English Congregations from Cornerstone Chinese Alliance Church, The Chinese Evangelical Alliance Church of Toronto and Markham Chinese Alliance Church on Friday, April 7, beginning at 4pm, as we come together to reflect on the meaning and significance of Good Friday.
Our speaker this year, Krish Dhanam is a world renowned speaker, executive coach & author. He has received accolades from many distinguished global enterprises including American Airlines, Cadbury Schweppes, Marriot Hotels, Pepsico, Toshiba and Enterprise Rent-a-Car.
1st, 2nd & 3rd SUNDAYS IN-PERSON @11am, MAIN CAMPUS
We need your Prayer and financially support
Each one must do just as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7
Cheques(ONLY, NO CASH)：can still be mailed to the church office: 139 Silver Star Blvd, Scarbrough, ON, M1V 4V8. Please include a note with your offering account number, first & last name, address, phone number and/or email address, and funds allocation.
E-Transfer(Interac e-transfer): firstname.lastname@example.org
To give through our e-transfer option, please follow the instructions below:
- Add “SCAC Treasurer Department” to your contact list in your Interac e-Transfer account.
Email address: email@example.com
- Give your offering through e-Transfer
- When the SCAC Treasuer Department receives notice of your incoming funds, an email from the SCAC Treasurer Department will be sent to you, asking for:
- The answer to your security question (which must be set up for security & SCAC’s accounting purposes)
- SCAC donor account number*
- Donor name
- Funds allocation
- After the SCAC Treasuer Department receives your reply, the e-Transfer transaction will be processed and a confirmation will be sent to you from the bank.
*If you do not have a donor account number, please include your address & phone number in your email reply. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
How to send money using Interac e-Transfer on the mobile banking app? You will need:
- A bank account with a Canadian financial institution