1. Add “SCAC Treasurer Department” to your contact list in your Interac e-Transfer account. Email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Give your offering through e-Transfer.
3. When the SCAC Treasuer Department receives notice of your incoming funds, an email from the SCAC Treasurer Department will be sent to you, asking for:
- The answer to your security question (which must be set up for security & SCAC’s accounting purposes)
- SCAC donor account number
- Donor name
- Funds allocation
If you do not have a donor account number, please include your address & phone number in your email reply. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
4. After the SCAC Treasuer Department receives your reply, the e-Transfer transaction will be processed and a confirmation will be sent to you from the bank.
Cheque (only no cash)
You can still be mailed to the church office: 139 Silver Star Blvd, Scarbrough, ON, M1V 4V8. Please include a note with your offering account number, first & last name, address, phone number and/or email address, and funds allocation.
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund Donations
The Alliance in Canada through the Alliance World Fellowship has set up a COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund to help in meeting the needs of the most vulnerable among those served by Alliance churches worldwide. Phase 1 of the relief project has been completed. The Alliance in Canada has committed to sending $150,000 to support Phase 2. If you feel burdened to support this work, please designate your donation to “OTD89”. SCAC will forward your donation to the C&MA COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund.