1. Add “SCAC Treasurer Department” to your contact list in your Interac e-Transfer account.
Email address: email@example.com
2. Give your offering through e-Transfer.
3. When the SCAC Treasuer Department receives notice of your incoming funds, an email from the SCAC Treasurer Department will be sent to you, asking for:
- The answer to your security question (which must be set up for security & SCAC’s accounting purposes)
- SCAC donor account number
- Donor name
- Funds allocation
If you do not have a donor account number, please include your address & phone number in your email reply. If you cannot find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
4. After the SCAC Treasuer Department receives your reply, the e-Transfer transaction will be processed and a confirmation will be sent to you from the bank.
Cheque (only no cash)
You can still be mailed to the church office: 139 Silver Star Blvd, Scarbrough, ON, M1V 4V8. Please include a note with your offering account number, first & last name, address, phone number and/or email address, and funds allocation.
Emergency Response: Ukraine Refugee Ministry
In response to the urgent needs of Ukrainian refugees, The Alliance Canada has set up a relief fund to support our partner churches in Poland in providing food, clothing, shelter & transportation to refugees.
Donations to the relief fund can be made directly through The Alliance Canada Global Emergency Response Page.